Thursday, August 23, 2012

Latina Mom's Go to Blogs for Parenting Advice

A recent poll by BlogHer found that 81% of Latina mom's are going online for tips on parenting and general information on a variety of topics.

And accessing blogs includes using smartphones and blog readers —

‘I subscribe to so many blogs, each one addressing a different topic that’s important to me as a mom,” says Jai Correa, who blogs about her experience as a mother to a five-year-old son and a baby on the way at Mami’s Time Out. “I have a blog reader on my phone, so I can look up anything from dinner ideas, to education, to product reviews, wherever I am.”

We've found that mom's are definitely using blogs and social media to get information on parenting and beyond.  Our facebook page for Pasta De Lassar has become a very active community of mom's and a great way for us to provide useful tips and information ranging from creative recipes for toddlers to yoga for mom's and their babies.


Pasta De Lassar's Facebook Page





No comments:

Post a Comment